A Few Notes:
- Someone's name can only appear once in the listings (ie: Evan White's name cannot appear 5 times in the top 5 times in any event, only once).
- Only times that were swam while an athlete was representing OAK will appear (recent transfers will not appear in these lists until the times done were while representing OAK).
- This info is pulled from the SNC database and can only be as accurate as the database is (ie: times posted in 1971 probably do not exist in the database), but is accurate enough for depth measuring purposes.
- Where do you stand? I challenge you to make the top 10 in 3 events before your career is over. Already have 3? See how many you can rack up and how high you can be. Competition is what makes this sport great!
- The Oakville Aquatic Club has a lot of FAST performances in club history and a lot of very big names in the listings. In many cases, a few of these names dominate the top 5 and/or are very current times; suggesting that the Oakville Aquatic Club is the deepest it has ever been and is getting even better. Be proud of your heritage and what you are a part of!
- If anyone spots any broken links or bugs, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will fix it right away. A lot of work went into this - I want to make sure it operates properly.