Saturday, December 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!


I want to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to my Father-in-law, Dave Vince. He's a great guy and deserves all the happiness he has! Sorry I can't be there with you today.



On a non-family member birthday note: I guess that I can announce now that Kyle Haas has been added to the Ontario Tour Team headed to the Bergen Invitational in Portland, Oregon. Kyle will leave on Wednesday December 7th for competition with Ontario's best against swimmers from Mexico, France, Germany and the USA. Lets all extend our congratulations to Kyle on his selection and wish him luck. He will return on Monday December 12th with all the details.

Also, Congrats and good luck to Richard Hortness, who made the final in the mens 100FR at US Nationals earlier today with a PB of 50.00 seconds. Good luck tonight, Rich!