Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HHBF TEAM NIGHT @ RMP ATHLETIC LOCKER




Hi everyone. Since the results have still not been released from the Milton Da$h for Ca$h, I figured that I would like to make you all aware of our newest fundraiser. On Monday November 28th and Tuesday November 29th, RMP Athletic Locker will be holding a Team Night for HHBF. Most items in store (except for Oakley Sunglasses, Rayban Sunglasses, Wilson Sporting Goods, New Era Hats and Suunto Watches) will be 30% off for Blue Fins family and friends. HUGE name brands including Brooks, Airwalk, Teva, Umbro and more will be 30% off and 20% of all sales will be donated to HHBF. This is a great opportunity to do some Christmas shopping and support our team at the same time. Tell your friends, co-workers and anyone else who likes to save money. This is a great sale!

I personally love RMP. I'd say most of the stuff I wear on he pool deck at practices comes from there, as does a lot of my footwear. This really is a great opportunity, I encourage you all to check it out.

Mike Thompson
Head Coach
HHBF