Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 2 Milton Da$h for Ca$h



I feel like I should be shocked by our performances this weekend in Milton. I feel like I should be, but I'm not. These performances, these athletes, this club is what we have been talking about since I took over as Head Coach 3 seasions ago. This was the type of weekend I had envisioned and I couldn't be happier with our results.

Since I am not home right now (dinner at my Mommy's) I will have to wait until tomorrow to download results so that I don't misspell names or misreport times. Check into my blog tomorrow for a full report.

I am very happy with our club right now! Even if your name wasn't mentioned yesterday, please know that I am very proud of you and you are an important part of something big! Good work everyone!

Mike

UPDATE -- I did not realize, but am proud to report that Matt Fox also qualified for Age Group Nationals in 800FR. So did Kyle Haas in 100BR.