Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving (Thanks Giving??... I've been out of school for too long). I am thankful for too many things to name on my blog. I just try never to forget how lucky I am to remain thankful.

I am in London right now at Comp Dev workshop#2 (NCCP level 3/4) and Train to Compete training camp and am having a great weekend. I know that my swimmers love when I go away to these things because I come back with so many cool ideas. I bet you all can't wait for me toi try out my new stuff on them (cough cough).

Quick reminder that we have our first annual banquet is on Wednesday October 13th. HHBF familes, please include this in your plans.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Enjoy your day off.

Mike Thompson
Head Coach
HHBF