Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kyle Haas 5th in 100BK -- HHBF sits in 50th place





Kyle Haas was 5th tonight in 100bk in a PB of 1:01.00. 4th place finisher was 1:00.95... Who says finishes don't matter!!??

Kyle was in it the entire race and was out touched.

"I'm happy with the race'" says 15 year old Haas. "everyone who beat me is older than me." Kyle just turned 15 at the end of June. "I'm better than (silver medalist and soon to be 16) Zac Zandona was last season and its a good benchmark."

Congratulations to Kyle for an outstanding week so far. He will finish up the season tomorrow with 200IM.

HHBF is also sitting in 50th place. With something like 178 teams present from across the country, I think HHBF is sitting quite nicely with 1 day to go. Congratulations to our athletes and good luck with our last day.

Day 5 tomorrow -

Kyle Haas and Karl Massey in 200IM
Matt Fox and Mitchell Krafczek in 400FR

Go Blue Fins!


Mike Thompson
Head Coach
HHBF